Blending essential oils is a easy and fun way of learning more about aromatherapy. In the above infographic, we list our favorite essential oils and the oils they blend best with! Share this blending chart and print as you like! Here are our favorite essential oil combinations:
- Lavender blends well with: Bergamot, Chamomile (Roman and German), Lemon, Geranium, Clove, Clary Sage, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Patchouli, Clary Sage, Rose, Jasmine, Ravensara, Lemongrass, and Mandarin essential oils.
- Eucalyptus blends well with: Coriander, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Pine, Cedarwood, Marjoram, Rosemary, and Thyme essential oils.
- Sweet Orange blends well with: Marjoram, Vetiver, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Bay, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Frankincense, and Geranium.
- Lemon blends well with: Bergamot, Fennel, Eucalyptus, Galbanum, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Neroli, and Clary Sage.
- Rosemary blends well with: Olibanum, Lavender, Lavandin, Citronella, Thyme, Basil, Peppermint, Labdanum, Elemi, Cedarwood, Petitgrain, and Cinnamon essential oils
- Geranium blends well with: Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lime, Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, and Sandalwood essential oils.
- Ylang Ylang blends well with: Vetiver, Lemon, Lavender, Rose, Geranium, Sandalwood, Palmarosa, Neroli, Narcissus, and Bergamot.
- Peppermint blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Marjoram, Rosemary, Lavender, Sandalwood, Basil, Benzoin, Niaouli, and Grapefruit.
- Tea Tree blends well with: Clove, Lavender, Thyme, Clary Sage, Geranium, Myrrh, Lemon, Lavandin, Marjoram, and Nutmeg.
To learn more about how to blend essential oils, including step by step instructions, visit our blog post or our Essential Oil Recipes page.