Top Five Aromatherapy Resources
We get a lot of questions from new aromatherapy enthusiasts, and while our website offers a ton of information, we also have some favorite blogs and resources that we’d like to share with you. There’s a lot of misinformation on the web, unfortunately, and it can be hard to know what and who to believe. The following all independent, ethical and non-commercial sites with a long history of working with and teaching about essential oils.
Our top five favorite aromatherapy resources for reliable and up to date information and research:
- Aromaweb – our first recommendation, Aromaweb has put together an encyclopedia of recipes, profiles and articles. You’ll definitely want to bookmark this one!
- National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) – Articles, recommendations on practitioners and schools as well as tele-seminars and other resources.
- Robert Tisserand’s Site – A favorite! Robert Tisserand has so much knowledge and experience and reading through his articles and blog posts is always informative and entertaining.
- Jeanne Rose – In addition to a wonderfully extensive list or articles, Jeanne Rose offers a home-study aromatherapy course. She is incredibly knowledgeable and a real authority on all things related to plants and healing.
- The East West School for Aromatic & Herbal Studies – Addicting blog posts and a wide array of online educational opportunities.
Finally . . .