Aromatherapy Bath Salts
Well, the holiday season is upon us and, along with all of the cheer and fun, it can bring stress and anxiety, too. It may be the pressure to spend money, anxiety over selecting and buying the PERFECT gift (we can help you out with that!), spending time with family, or just feeling generally over-loaded. Regardless, there’s no question that this time of year takes a toll on many of us.
Taking a bath with our bath salts is one way to take a break from the madness. Bath salts give you a luxury spa experience in your own home (at a fraction of the cost).
Besides making you feel better, bath salts add trace minerals to the water, gently cleansing and exfoliating your skin. Dried flowers and essential oils enhance your at-home spa experience.
Benefits of Aromatherapy Bath Salts:
- Immune Booster. Not only is our B-Well blend antiviral and antibacterial, it smells amazing! B-Well is a blend of Bergamot and other citrus essential oils, along with Lavender, Eucalyptus, Cardamom and many others, formulated to support your immune system when you feel a sore throat or cough coming on.
- Chamomile Power! Chamomile is my favorite essential oil! Chamomile bath salts will relax and calm you before bed if you have problems getting to sleep. They help soothe aching muscles and sore, tired feet. And Chamomile is known for its ability to help relieve anxiety. Chamomile is the best! The Chamomile Salts contain chamomile flowers for additional benefits.
- Luxurious Stress Relief. Jasmine Bath Salts are as healing as they are fragrant. They are wonderful for relieving stress and anxiety and they smell heavenly! Jasmine bath salts contain dried jasmine flowers, pure Celtic Sea Salt and pure Jasmine absolute. Treat yourself with these luxurious, aromatic salts.
- Everyday Pampering. Lavender is the all-purpose essential oil, and our Organic Lavender Bath Salts are incredible: soak in a lavender bath to relax after a hard day, to relieve a headache, to soothe sore muscles, or simply to treat yourself at the end of the day . Lavender is more subtle than Jasmine, but is just as luxurious with a lush, floral/green scent. If you close your eyes while soaking in a hot bath with lavender bath salts, you can almost imagine lying in a field of flowers with the warm summer sun shining down on you. A nice thought on these chilly December evenings.
- Sore Muscle Relief. Our Muscle Relief Bath Salts combine the powerful effects of chamomile, lavender and rosemary (among other oils) essential oils to relieve muscle pain and help unwind after a hard day at work.
- Deep Sleep. Sleep Well Bath Salts are my favorite. Big surprise: Chamomile is a main ingredient! This blend in a hot bath at the end of the day soothes your worries away and gets you ready for a good nights sleep. Add a cup of tea and I can almost guarantee that you will go right to sleep and sleep all night!
Choose any of these bath salts to give yourself the lovely gift of relaxation this hectic holiday season. Aromatic Bath Salts also make wonderful gifts for all of the women (and maybe some of the men!) on your list. So, we’ve solved two of your problems!